The Council on Extremity Adjusting/Hearon Seminars
Register for the CCEP Certification Seminar series in Seattle, WA
starting May 17, 2014
CCEP 105 Hour Seminar Package: $2,250 (get 1 class free, includes class materials and 1st 15 hours of CEUs)
Individual Module (15 hours): $375 (includes class materials, does not include CEU credits)
CCEP Members: Log into your CCEP Member area to access your special member pricing at www.councilonextremityadjusting.com/membership/
Students: $150 per individual module, $900 for seminar package, 3 monthly payments of $325
CEU Credit: $35 (per 15-hour seminar)
Location: Clinic of Dr. Mark A. Burick, DC, CCEP | 1420 5th Ave #205 | Seattle, WA 98101
To register, use one of these easy methods:
- Register below via PayPal
- Download form and fax to (208) 377-9932, Attn: Seattle, WA 2014
- Call our office at (208) 375-7431
- *CCEP Seminar Package Special (see details below)
- **CCEP Seminar Package 3-Month Payment Plan
- May 17 and 18, 2014 TMJ, Ribs and Shoulder Girdle
- June 21 and 22, 2014 Advanced Principles of Upper Extremity Adjusting
- July 19 and 20, 2014 Advanced Principles of Lower Extremity Adjusting
- Aug 16 and 17, 2014 Foot Gait and Orthotics
- Sept 13 and14, 2014 Rehabilitation of the Extremities
- Oct 18 and 19, 2014 Advanced Principles of Soft Tissue
- Nov 15 and 16, 2014 Global Assessment of the Extremities
- CEU Credit (not included in seminar price)
- CCEP Final Exam Sitting Fee
All Seminars start on Saturday at 8:00 AM with a one-hour lunch break and continues until 6:00 PM. On Sunday, the seminar starts at 8:00 AM and ends at 2:00 PM.
* CCEP Seminar Package Special for DCs is $2,250, a $375 discount off regular pricing (buy 6, get 1 free). CCEP Seminar Package Special for Students is $900. First 15 CEU Credits are free with purchase of Package Special. Attendee must pay for CEU credits for remaining 6 seminars.
- ** CCEP Seminar Package 3-Month Payment Plan is 3 equal monthly payments of $775 for DCs, $325 for Students.
For more information regarding the CCEP seminar series, course descriptions, policies, and instructor bios, go to www.councilonextremityadjusting.com/about-ccep/.